What Is FileIce | Tips To Get Accepted In FileIce | Upload File & Earn | Dirty Tips & Tricks To Earn Through PPD


Fileice is a revolutionary method in PPD industry, this website allows its users/affiliate members to upload files and let them share online, every time when a visitor try to download those files they have to complete a survey to download files, fileice pays $1.00 average for every completed survey making it the best of the best PPD site available online these days.

 I have personally been through many websites in order to earn some money through online, but trust me guys, apart from adf.ly this is the second best website which actually pays me on time. If you take my word then this is the website you all need to earn money online.

Almost 80% of bloggers start blogging because they wants to earn money, I am going to upload screenshot of my first month earning, Trust me I am amazed, Fileice is the best PPD website. But before upload those screenshots I have something to say you, as you can see my post title, in that title I have mentioned "DIRTY TIPS & TRICKS TO EARN THROUGH PPD", but if you seriously want to earn money using these dirty tricks then you have to come into my referral. All you have to do is signup through my referral link, that's it.

Click the below link to signup fileice.


If at all you did not get approved in fileice or have fear of getting dissaproved then please use contact us form and send our team a request for helping you, we will definately help you getting accepted into Fileice.

As soon as you get approved mail from fileice then use contact us form and send us your username which you have used in joining fileice, as soon as we check your username we will send you those tips & tricks to earn through fileice and all other PPD websites. Trust me you will love those tricks.

It's very simple, ANYONE CAN DO IT!!

Here's my screenshot of first month payment & running month screenshot also.
Here's my current month screenshot.


Please don't hesitate to contact me for furthur clarification.

Review about my next post:
In my next post I am going to upload a very important tool Keyword Elite V 2.0.18, this is a very important tool in order to complete optimization related to keyword to do it with accurate information. I request all my visitors to subscribe to my  blog and get all important updates directly to your Inbox so that you don't miss any post which can be useful for you or your blog. See you all in next post.
Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Write comments
infonetzones
AUTHOR
May 17, 2012 at 11:48 AM delete

i have signup and verified the website and email, so i have to wait another 2 days to get fully approved, am i right?

Reply
avatar
infonetzones
AUTHOR
May 18, 2012 at 2:09 AM delete

i was signup for fileice yesterday, and i hope will be verified..waiting for them to activate my account..

Reply
avatar
InfoNetZones
AUTHOR
May 19, 2012 at 5:13 PM delete

now my file ice account was fully activated, and i have sent an email to you. can i get the method or trick you use?

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
June 22, 2012 at 4:29 AM delete

I've treid to get on teo fileice. I have written them several times. I do not even get an email back. I think its a sham. I filled out the surveys but I naver get the downloads. I think fileice is a big waste of time

Reply
avatar